DAILY SAFARI TARIFF IS FULLY INCLUSIVE OF THE FOLLOWING :
- All accommodation - comfortable tented camps, prepared for you in advance.
- All meals - delicious food freshly prepared at every meal.
- All alcoholic and carbonated drinks provided whilst on safari.
- Game viewing and bird watching activities.
- Laundry where possible.
- An experienced Botswana Registered Professional Guide.
- Government Park Fees and Community Levies.
- Safari rates/costs gladly supplied on request.
EXCLUDED IN THE RATES:
- Air charters when requested or required.
- Accommodation in lodges/hotels on arrival in Maun or departure.
- Travel and personal insurance.
- Medical evacuation Insurance.
- Government VAT on accommodation charges only (12%).
- All staff gratuities (tips).
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- The company does not hold itself responsible for any loss, damage, delay or accidents
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure your comfort and safety on safari, we recommend that you take out travel and personal insurance
- Payment for safaris is made in US-Dollars by wire transfer
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. Full settlement to be made is no less than 45 days prior to travel. Once a booking is confirmed, cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- Less than 4 weeks’ notice – 60 % of total
- Less than 3 weeks’ notice – 70 % of total
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice – 75 % of total
- Please note that the daily tariff includes the day of arrival and day of departure. Staff are dispatched the day before with all the equipment to set up camp for your arrival the next day.
- On a 5-6-day safari, we set up and use one campsite. On longer 7-10 day safaris, we would stay in two different areas. Much depends on early bookings to reserve and secure camping space in the national parks.
- Air charters, hotels or lodge accommodation will be quoted for on request.